Monday, April 26, 2010

Reassembly !

Ok so now the project is really picking up steam,
I finished painting most of the components and am now starting to reassemble the bike!

here's my progress so far...

it looks better than it is, the brakes arent hooked up or anything, and i did do a test fit of the rear wheel, and i'll have to replace it as it badly kinked, and well.. not round anymore... oh well, it was the rustiest piece (that i wont have to sand anymore :D yes!) I'll also need a chain, but that was my fault, i was using the chain breaker and... i broke it.

oh ya and bar tape is hard wrap properly, this will require some practice.

No comments:

Post a Comment